Thursday, June 1, 2023

Huntington CSA Welcome to the **2023 Season** NOTICE

 Greetings!

 

Not sure if any of you folks had planned on seeing me at the Sky Room Café at the Cinema Arts Centre today, but I won’t be there (though you’re certainly welcome to stop by if you’d like to drop off your CSA paperwork…and then please call/email to let me know so I know to get it and make sure I have it).

 

Sorry about this, but am jammed up with CSA work (which is a good thing), and chained to my laptop (which is glued to a desk so I can’t leave the house 😊).

 

However, I might be able to reschedule “office hours at the Cinema” for Saturday or Sunday (too soon to tell). Will, of course, let y’all know if that happens.

 

If I haven’t heard back from you yet, hope to see and hear from you soon.

 

Best wishes…suzanne

631-421-4864 (land line…can leave voice messages 24/7…no caller ID…no text option)